Purveyor of Fine Pearls
I have enjoyed a unique and amazing career dealing with fine pearls and jewellery, for more than 30 years, spanning all facets of the south sea pearling industry – taking me from the pearl fleets working the remote and pristine Kimberley region of Western Australia to auction rooms and jewellery houses in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
My knowledge and expertise of pearls has incorporated grading, matching, pairing and negotiating with an international market. With more than two decades of experience, I am internationally recognised as a credible expert in pearling.
After a long corporate career with the major stakeholders in the industry, including Paspaley and Kailis, I am continuing to indulge my passion for pearls on a more personal level.
I am passionate about providing an unrivalled, personal, bespoke pearl service, ensuring that the perfect pearl and jewellery piece is found to match your skin-tone, budget, lifestyle and personality.
Products & Services
- Utilising my extensive network and expertise, I am able to procure the very best of the harvest at an exceptional value.
- My pearls are handpicked directly from producers in Australia, the Philippines and Tahiti – guaranteeing provenance from seabed to finished jewellery.
- My pearls are guaranteed to be completely natural, free from chemical treatment or enhancement. They are simply beautiful and unique – just the way nature intended.
- My collections showcase prized South Sea Pearls, set in 18ct gold and 925 Sterling Silver. These heirlooms will be passed down generations, however, should be enjoyed and adored every day.
- Jewellery pieces include stunning strands, bracelets, earrings, pendants and rings.
- Clients are assured of the highest standard of jewellery as each piece holds a certificate of authenticity and valuation.
Education – Pearl Masterclass
Demystifying the world of Pearls!
Offering an informative, interactive and entertaining event for groups, I will provide a wealth of insights into the world of pearls featuring;
- The romance and history of the Australian Pearling industry
- The five virtues of pearls
- Pearl grading demonstration
- What to look for when purchasing
- How to care for your pearls
- An overview of my current jewellery range
Personal Consultation & Matching Service
I look forward to working one-on-one with you to select the perfect pearl.
Re-Stringing & Cleaning
Expert and secure re-stringing and cleaning service for your heirloom pieces.
Fine Pearl Collection from Fiona
Pearls of Wisdom
– Rene Huyghe, 1979 (curator of the Musee du Louvre, member of the Academie Francaise)
John Loring, History of Pearls at Tiffany & Co.
Pearls: A Natural History - Neil H Landman, Paula M Mikklesen, Rudiger Bieler and Bennet Bronson
Questions about Fine Pearls?
Get in touch
Please call or email to book a consultation:
+61 (0) 437 803 040
I would be delighted to answer any questions and discuss your upcoming appointment and I offer personalised one on one or group Masterclass sessions.